BDO Global Employer Services News - September 2021
The BDO Global Employer Services News provides a brief overview of issues affecting international assignees, predominantly, but not exclusively, from a tax and social security perspective.
Global Employer Services News brings together individual country updates over recent months. As you will appreciate, the wealth of changes across multiple jurisdictions is significant so to provide easily digestible information we have kept it to the key developments that are likely to affect your business and international assignees.
- Key equity considerations in transactions
- Voluntary Disclosures Program (VDP)
- Hong Kong: Will the COVID-19 pandemic replace traditional employment with the “slashie” culture?
- Italy: For the expatriates who moved back to Italy for covid-19 restrictions: Added insult to injury
- United States: The impact of US state taxation on mobile workers
Go to this edition