BDO Global Employer Services News - March 2021
29 March 2021
Original content provided by BDO
The BDO Global Employer Services News provides a brief overview of issues affecting international assignees, predominantly, but not exclusively, from a tax and social security perspective.
Global Employer Services News brings together individual country updates over recent months. As you will appreciate, the wealth of changes across multiple jurisdictions is significant so to provide easily digestible information we have kept it to the key developments that are likely to affect your business and international assignees.
- ESOP grant held as recognition for Indian services prior to grant and thereby taxable in India
- COVID-19: Supreme Court directs taxpayer to approach the CBDT and seek relaxation in residency norms
- Singapore: Updates from the Budget
- United Kingdom
- Changes to the treatment of termination payments and post-employment notice pay for Income Tax
- Employment tax updates from the Budget
- International remote working remains high on employer agendas
Go to the latest edition