Payroll administration and autstaffing
Running a successful business requires excellent resource planning. When it comes to payroll administration or optimizing headcount, as well as internal confidentiality that all this entails, the said planning process can be challenging. Outsourcing the payroll administration and autstaffing functions can help significantly with saving time on routine and allocating vital resources to the strategic activities for business.
Payroll administration is a complex process which requires a team of diverse experts, particular attention to detail, explicit knowledge of labor law and prudent adoption of legislative changes. These are the areas subject to frequent errors and are therefore exposed to higher risks.
Collaboration with BDO means that your project will be tended by a team of professionals with specific areas of expertise who deliver well-coordinated quality service.
- Preparation of a complete payroll
- Accounting of annual leave in accordance with the legislation of Georgia
- Calculation of benefits (bonus, overtime, communication, car, meals, etc.) and preparation of primary documentation related to it
- Calculation of business trip expenses and preparation of relevant documentation if necessary
- Calculation of appropriate taxes for any grant
- Prepare all declarations in accordance with existing legislation
- Bank transfers on request
- Prepare and submit a monthly Payslip
- To get acquainted with and discuss the news of the Labor Code
- Create all HR related documents
Outstaffing is the process of hiring and onboarding the new recruits for the client firm. BDO HR & payroll’s team will help with administering human resources and organize legal matters for you, in full compliance with your internal policies and Georgian labor legislation.
- Hiring and onboarding procedures
- Equipping the new staff with accessories, insurance and other benefits as per client’s requirements
- Payroll administration
- Bank transfers both for staff and related vendors
For detailed information about the service, leave your contact info, or call us at a number +995 32 254 58 45