The Professional in Human Resources - International TM (PHRiTM) - fully accredited credential is granted by HR Certification Institute on the bases of exam by The HR Certification Institute (HRCI).
For 40 years, HRCI has set the standard for HR mastery and excellence around the globe. HRCI certification provides you with competency based, professionally relevant credentials that are highly valued in HR and business communities; connects you to an exclusive network of motivated HR professionals around the globe - Nearly 500,000 certified HR thought leaders work in more than 125+ countries. The most demanded certification by employers. The certification is 5 times more requested than other certifications. In case you pass exam and earn credential it allows you to put the letters after your name e.g. John Smith, PHRi.
- Have at least one year of experience in a professional-level HR position + a master’s degree or global equivalent,
- Have at least two years of experience in a professional-level HR position + a bachelor’s degree or global equivalent, OR
- Have at least four years of experience in a professional-level HR position + a high school diploma or global equivalent.
Please see additional information on the following link: https://www.hrci.org/our-programs/our-certifications/PHRi
Benefits of credential
- Employment opportunity not only in Georgia, but abroad
- Higher employment coefficient
- Rapid career advancement
- High payment
- Phri credential, which allows you to put the letters after your name
- English level B2
- Academic degree or working experience in HR
- To prepare already experienced HR specialists for the exam by helping participants with systematizing their knowledge;
- Closing existing gaps;
- Putting emphasis on internationally established standards and getting used to specifics of test.
- General guidance regarding HRCI certification - Registering for exam, preparation tips, psychological make-up).
- Talent acquisition
- Compensation Benefits and work experience
- Employee Relations and Risk Management
- Talent Management and Development
- HR Information management
The training will be of practical character. Practical examples will be discussed together with the theory actively involving the course listeners.
Teiko Bockuchava, PHRi - Professional of over 17 years of experience in variety of industries.