Cyberattacks have nowadays increased dramatically and are becoming increasingly sophisticated and complex. Sensitive data are being exposed unknowingly by vulnerable individuals and companies without even evaluating the consequences which are normally significant (including reputational impact, costs from legal claims, and/or regulatory sanctions).
Our cyber security specialists will assist you in maintaining a secured, resilient and reliable IT environment, and thus minimizing the risks of cyberattacks. While assessing the vulnerability of our clients to cyberattacks, we cover the following areas:
- Cyber Risk Assessment
- Cyber Risk Management Strategy
- Data Privacy & Protection
- Cyber Incident Response and Management
BDO provides a range of cybersecurity services:
- Cyber Risk Assessment and Security Testing - Assess risks and identify vulnerabilities to digital assets; evaluate potential impact and exposure, prioritizing risks against the costs of protection. Includes assessments, security testing, remediation, and executive-level reporting to guide security investments.
- Cybersecurity Strategy, Policy, and Program Design - Design and implement a comprehensive program aligned with an existing enterprise risk management framework. Includes strategy, organizational structure, governance, policies and procedures, training, and both internal and external communications.
- Incident Response Planning - Develop and test comprehensive incident response plans to minimize the impact of a data breach, including identification of cause and implementation of remediation measures for affected areas. Considers company processes, as well as roles and responsibilities of individuals throughout the organization.
- Threat Intelligence - Board awareness training, with emerging threat updates, penetration testing, cyber security threat landscaping, dark web recon, and dark web analysis.
- Payment Card Industry (PCI) Security - Identify potential risk of data loss, perform on-site assessments, create reports on compliance (ROCs), and conduct other security testing activities required for brick and mortar and e-commerce merchants, processors, and third-party service providers.