BDO Global Employer Services News - September 2022
Original content provided by BDO
The BDO Global Employer Services News provides a brief overview of issues affecting international assignees, predominantly, but not exclusively, from a tax and social security perspective.
This publication brings together individual country updates over recent months. As you will appreciate, the wealth of changes across multiple jurisdictions is significant so to provide easily digestible information we have kept it to the key developments that are likely to affect your business and international assignees.
- Belgium: Blueprint tax reform
- Canada: The CRA’s position on cryptocurrency: income tax implications
- Ireland: Significant forthcoming changes to the taxation treatment of company cars
- Portugal: Exemption from the appointment of a tax representative for individuals who are tax residents in third countries without professional activity in Portugal
- United Kingdom: Global mobility is vital for businesses - but how do you manage the costs?
Go to this edition