BDO Global Employer Services News - March 2023
Original content provided by BDO
The BDO Global Employer Services News provides a brief overview of issues affecting international assignees, predominantly, but not exclusively, from a tax and social security perspective.
This publication brings together individual country updates over recent months. As you will appreciate, the wealth of changes across multiple jurisdictions is significant so to provide easily digestible information we have kept it to the key developments that are likely to affect your business and international assignees.
- Minister of Finance launches tax reform plan
- Comparison of special tax regime for expatriates in Belgium, Netherlands
- Canada: Departure tax and reporting requirements when you leave Canada
- Singapore: Complementarity Assessment (COMPASS) Framework enters into effect
- United States: U.S. district court outlines possible exemption for treaty non-resident from FBAR filing requirement
Go to this edition