BDO Global Employer Services News - August 2022
Original content provided by BDO
The BDO Global Employer Services News provides a brief overview of issues affecting international assignees, predominantly, but not exclusively, from a tax and social security perspective.
This publication brings together individual country updates over recent months. As you will appreciate, the wealth of changes across multiple jurisdictions is significant so to provide easily digestible information we have kept it to the key developments that are likely to affect your business and international assignees.
- New employer reporting requirements for stock options
- Tax-related housing proposals from the 2022 federal budget
- Germany: Risk for management PE/ management abroad
- Ireland: Gender Pay Gap Reporting
- Thailand: Long-term resident visa approved for high-potential foreigners in Thailand
Go to this edition