Visitors to our website
We receive personal data, such as name, title, company address, email address, and telephone and fax numbers, from website visitors; for example when an individual subscribes to updates from us.
You need to accept cookies in order register on our website. You may find other functionality in the website impaired if you disable cookies. After termination of the visit to our site, you can always delete the cookie from your system if you wish.
When a visitor provides personal data to us, we will use it for the purposes for which it was provided to us as stated at point of collection (or as obvious from the context of the collection). Typically, personal data is collected to:
- register for certain areas of the site;
- subscribe to updates;
- enquire for further information;
- distribute requested reference materials;
- monitor and enforce compliance with our terms and conditions for use of our website;
- administer and manage our website, including confirming and authenticating identity and preventing unauthorized access to restricted areas, premium content or other services limited to registered users; and
- aggregate data for website analytics and improvements.
We will process personal data of visitors to our website based on our legitimate business interests or the consent if the data subject has been requested to express one. For example, we have an interest in making sure our marketing is relevant for specified individuals, so we may process personal data to send our marketing that is tailored to the interests of a data subject.