The collection of personal data about contacts and the addition of that personal will include name, contact title, phone, email and other business contact details. In addition, we may collect data from email (sender name, recipient name, date and time) and calendar (organizer name, participant name, date and time of event).
Personal data relating to business contacts may be visible to and used by BDO employees to learn more about an account, customer or opportunity they have an interest in, and may be used for the following purposes:
- Developing our businesses and services
- Providing information to you about us and our range of services
- Making personal data available to BDO employees for performing services and for offering new services
- Identifying customers with similar needs
- Performing analytics such as on market trends, relationships maps or sales opportunities.
We will process our business contacts’ personal data based on our legitimate business interests or the consent if the data subject has been requested to express one. We have an interest in marketing our services or providing communications which we think will be of interest to recipients.