BDO Horizons 2018 - Issue 3
03 August 2018
Original content provided by BDO Global
Horizons is BDO’s global mid-market M&A review. Published every quarter, its articles are authored by more than 20 BDO M&A specialists, providing invaluable insights into where investment is flowing and showcasing global deal activity. With topics ranging across regions and industry sectors, Horizons provides a satellite view, integrating impacts from politics to the global economy, and pulling together trends and predictions for 2018.
Issue 3 of 2018 includes:
- Global view – Global political uncertainty delays M&A deals
- Special feature – Malaysia: Change of government signals new horizons
- North America – M&A activity continues to lag despite positive economic signs
- UK & Ireland - Strong deal activity recorded in a buoyant market
- Renewables - Investment rebounds and storage technologies look set to drive future M&A activity
- Real Estate - Global slowdown in activity amid economic and political tensions.
- Retail - Investors eye opportunities as sector faces testing times.